yeah..I never admire this creature-the spaceflight participant aka Bolehland astro-NOT..
The gov spent billions of money to send him to the space and until today I never see any experiment result..
Word of mouth, when he gave 2 hours talk at recent gegar U, he was paid RM10 000...I repeat RM10k...I thought, among the agreement with government he was supposed to do roadshow. And now he's making money out of it??? wow...I can imagine how much money he already earned since he came back...He also was reluctant to stay at the nearest hotel (low class..) but insisted on RM600/night room which was far away from the venue...can you imagine his true color???
3 comments:
seriously aa? This is Dr Sheikh izit? What experiments did her conduct in space aa?
wah!! panas dan sensasi...
kalo ko jupe dia, cakap kat dia..
"bas SUM warna merah, pirahhh!!"
hehe..
few days ago I read in newspaper his experimental works will be tabled in cabinet meeting..What's the different if they table it in front of 'half past six politicians' and lamp post???
Both do not have expertise,but at least the lamp post will not say a word hehehe...Let the professional evaluate his work..I expect to see his work in high impact factor journals, if not in H-factor...
Post a Comment