Saturday, 16 August 2008

Word of mouth-candidates

Wah...I never support PKR candidate :-) Of course I never believe he's that clean...Only crazy person will take the oath to swear like that if he did not mean it...That's not what I'm going to write..

I received an sms from a friend who was out of the blue spent time to visit Eye on Malaysia today..Guess who did she meet over there? 2 busses of people from Permatang Pauh /Bt Mertajam...who was the sponsor?? None other than the UMNO's candidate Ariff Shah !!.. They were sponsored for 3 days trip to KL for no apparent reason e.g. visit eye on Malaysia, zoo, Putrajaya etc...I was also told the same group was sponsored by him as well to 'shop' in Padang Besar few weeks ago...wahhh...so clean eh?? If this is the best candidate as describe by 'Mr Flip flop', then, I surrender...Nothing can be done anymore...

2 comments:

Jannah Ibrahim said...

Well... what do you expect from a politician??? No money politics..but i think they approved free-trips politics..hahaha ada dpt kain batik n milo free tak??

Dilla said...

got ur blog add from che'a.
anyway, syiooknya jadi org permatang pauh. depa dapat duit belanja sekali ka?
patutnya bagi duit utk shopping kat KLCC nun. boleh le makcik pokcik merasa beli beg/kasut COACH, LV bagai... ;)