When I decided to remain in DS45, I knew I gambled with lots of money.. But at that time, what choice did I have? Somehow, I simply had to confirm my position before I fly off... I could not put money before my life and those who I love... Thank God, I got what I applied for....:-) ..
Anyway, the promotion does not have any impact on me for the time being coz the salary will be the same until I complete my PTK, which should be end of next year....hahahaha...So don't expect any kind of treat or kenduri soon hahahaha...
I would like to thank those who lend me their application form, advised me how to fill in the form and also for their continuous support...I really appreciate your kindness....Thanks again...
Anyway, the promotion does not have any impact on me for the time being coz the salary will be the same until I complete my PTK, which should be end of next year....hahahaha...So don't expect any kind of treat or kenduri soon hahahaha...
I would like to thank those who lend me their application form, advised me how to fill in the form and also for their continuous support...I really appreciate your kindness....Thanks again...

No comments:
Post a Comment