Thursday, 14 August 2008

Human rights ???

A short story about my visa application. Yesterday, the company told me French authorities requested free hair passport photo..What say you? For me, my human rights were severely raped :-)) Oh well, I never describe myself as a very strict Muslim, but I do feel uncomfortable when I'm forced to do something unwillingly...

Few years ago when the whole world were Islam-phobia, I asked my non-Muslim friends "Do I looked like a terrorist??'' Her GOOD answer was "No, you don't looked like a terrorist. You know what, to be a terrorist you must be tough, slim figure and tall"... hahaha....She was absolutely right, how on earth I can become a terrorist, those requirements simply did not fit me...All those infos they can obtain from my passport...

Now, I sort of a bit reluctant...If I think about ringgit and cents, I definitely pull out from the project, but when I think about betterment of the nation, I simply have to proceed. I don't know what else God have for me in store....

2 comments:

Zaidah M said...

Really?? blaaardy French people haha. Ko bagi terus gambar pakai burqa :D

Anonymous said...

hahaha aku pun fikir camtu either with burqa or naked je hahahaha...