After waiting for ages, finally I was informed French authorities finally approved our visa...So, technically, I'm off to Paris this coming Monday...Anyway, still not really over. On Monday morning I'm supposed to fly off to KL and get the visa from the embassy. Flight to Paris will be at night...Imagine, how terrible my life would be...
Anyway, I'm glad everything is in order. Although a bit hectic, at least worth the effort.. For myself, I sacrificed a lot in terms of time, money and energy to get to this state. The last thing I want is the project screw up for whatever reason..Or else it is just another way of wasting hard earned taxpayers' money...I believe, the idea of the project is good for the betterment of the nation. But deep down I still have doubt about its implementation..
My things to do list for the next 4 days is quite long. Hopefully I manage to sort everything out...
-time and tide wait for no man-
2 comments:
Hang gi buat postdoc ke ada projek mega juta???
Che'a,
Nope, I'm going there for specialty training/ technology acquisition/ technology transfer..I know this project is like a 2nd PhD for me but as I said before somebody has to do it....It is nothing about mega juta, but more on betterment of the nation..
HJ,
Got your email..Thanks for the well wishes. Sorry, I was out of office the whole day and I did not have your email address at home. Will try my best to reply over the weekend...If I simply do not have time to do so, do email again...I'm kind of 'nyanyok' nowadays hahahaha
Post a Comment