Wednesday, 6 August 2008

life update


I have not wrote anything since the last few week..of course the excuse is always busy..busy...busy...Sometimes I wonder, is there any full stop somewhere? :-D I wish...

Few weeks ago, old friends of mine visited my place...I was more than happy to entertain them coz that was the first time friends outside my area drop by..But they were full of surprised..they only informed me when they were 15 minutes away from my house...the worst thing, I was still in the office so I did not have time to touch up a bit...hahahaha...basically they saw my true colour la kot...I was not too messy anyway, so I did not really care when people want to drop by...I did not cook though, I only treated them outside...

Paris thingy, nothing much I can say..Haven't heard from usm nor do the company...so, I treated as it is...I haven't cancel my ticket to Chiang Mai though...Hopefully I still can go there...:-) Now it is time for me to finish up all course works...waaa..so many things to mark...Thank God, I finished one of my class already....

By end of this week, I have PTK presentation...Don't know if I can do well or not since I do not have much time to prepare...I will try my best, and hope for the best...after presentation, I plan to treat myself with new shoes, clothes, etc..:-D to boooost my momentum...wonder if I can differentiate what i want with what I need....the list keep going....

No comments: