I quite like this article on How and Why UMNO lost..Have a look..
Original post: 25 August 2008
Since my departure is postponed to 28th, I'm taking 3 days off for myself..In a way, I simply need a break..At the same time I also need to tidy up my house and pack my stuff.
I spent the whole morning get rid of my vegetables garden in my backyard. I can't imagine if I just leave the plants as it is, I think my garden will be like rain forest after a year hahaha...and I seriously afraid of snake..Basically, I only left very few plants in my backyard.
Back to the original topic, since I'm on leave today, I followed my sister drove around Permatang Pauh constituent in the afternoon.In my opinion, poster wise I would say PKR can easily win. Although, I'm not Anwar's fan, I have a feeling he can easily win because people around there simply admire him without limit. For myself, his previous 'report card' just too bad to get my vote..
I sort of pity BN's candidate Arif Shah. When we drove around, we saw lots of Anwar's poster with various clothes. On the other hand, very least of Arif Shah poster. We were a bit confused Arif Shah or Pak Lah/Najib is the candidate because heaps of their photos compared to Arif Shah?? I also had a feeling very few people actually help him during campaign because most of BN's posters were not placed as high as PKR's posters. In fact, road signboards are higher than BN's poster :-))
Here are several pictures around PRK P. Pauh..
1 comment:
Nampaknya cicak mengkarung tewas di Pmtg Pauh. Bila lagi nak makan mee udang ni...
Post a Comment