Tuesday, 12 August 2008

again...politics...

When we said politicians are FOS, they jump, bark etc...but they are the one who sold even their soul to become popular..

The latest issue regarding UiTM was another example. To become popular, S'ngor MB suggested UiTM should be open to other races..Not enough with quota offered to non-bumi to enter MRSM, matriculation, IPTA and even scholarship, nowadays politicians in fact want to rape the last thing belong to Malay.

I'm not playing racist cards here..I have lots of non Malay friends, and I'm quite close with chinese students as well. My judgement was never based races...However, deep down I still think somehow we have to 'conserve' Bumi's right...As far as I'm concern, non-bumi never requested to enter MRSM but the previous minister served them the seats on a silver plate...and now UiTM...

Although UiTM not the best IPT in the country they still want to politise the issue...Even in decades, the university will never becomes world class university but they still want to offer it to non-bumi...I simply don't understand this..If Lim Kit Siang was the one who raise the issue I don't mind at all...but a Malay itself???what an *#@#-hole!

No comments: