"The dead MP bring more good to rakyat" than when he's alive..Look at Ijok, the dead MP rewards the rakyat with new mosque, temple, MB office, school, road etc under the expense of taxpayers' money...unbelievable..Why Ijok ONLY??
What interest me the most is 'personal attack' between BN and PKR.
PKR with lame issues on Najib involvement in Althantuya murder and commission on Ministry of Defense (MOD) purchased. I still have doubt in PKR, what is their main objective? Everything is about Anwar, which make me feel sick..better name the party-Party Anwar Ibrahim & Cronies..:-) When Anwar was in cabinet, what was his contribution to fight corruption, misused of power, misused of taxpayers money? The last 5 years when he was in power, Malaysia economy was in a good shape, but he did not take the opportunity to improve internal issues. I just don't get it why he's 'barking' now!
BN also attack PKR candidate about his involvement in 20% Guthrie share. In my thoughts, BN agreed they have power to 'award' any share to whoever they want. Also, the denial from MOD was only appeared on mainstream media 2 days before by-election, which is so unfair to opposition and rakyat to get a clear picture on the issue.
The announcement by Khir Toyo to place a MB representative in Ijok if BN win the by-election don't give any credit to their candidate. It sort of admits that their candidate did not have enough experience to become MP. Khir Toyo himself did not get full support from rakyat. With gossip around the corner about his facial treatment in his office..Unbelievable, MB and MP still have time for unnecessary thing. Look back 2-3 years back, his face more like Javanese (no offense to Javanese). Nowadays, I think he can even become talk-person for Neuvoux Vissage (not sure the spelling)...Oppss this is personal attack...
I definitely agree with Tun Dr Mahathir , rakyat must send a sign to government or MPs, if you don't work you can go fly kite :-D
I wish both PKR and BN best of luck..If BN win, it's because of the 'bribe' and 'promises' they made. If PKR win, rakyat send a clear message to BN MPs to work harder in the future...I bet BN will win this by-election...
* I believe next GE is around the corner..My 'beloved MP' which disappeared since the last election, made a few press statements in his constituent this few months..:-) isn't it ironic?
No comments:
Post a Comment