Most of my friends sort of wonder why I still live with my parents..here are several pictures of my house...Tiling work still in progress..wiring also still ongoing which I think should be completed in next 2-3 days..
My weekend job increasing..Every Saturday, I spend time to do something at my house..I manage to transform my 'sekangkang kera' tanah from jungle..hehehe...I plant amra and kind of berry in front of my house....:-D..In my backyard, I plant all kind of plants that I can eat ranging from timun, kacang panjang, cili, buncis, terung, kangkung, bendi and also ulam raja...Limau also; kasturi, nipis and purut...and serai...

I modified the original gate: put in flowers and paint..most people thought I bought a new gate...Come on I'm quite a super saver..There's no way I'm going to spend that much money...

Transform jungle like this....(heaps of rubish)...

to...something like this...can see my amra and berry tree...and diamond lawn...

My backyard...pokok kacang panjang, timun, cili terung, serai, bendi, serai...not to forget segala jenis limau e.g. limau purut, nipis and kasturi :-D...Timun and kacang tanah dah berbunga..limau nipis & kasturi dah berbuah..Not to forget cili also dah berbunga dan berbuah...by the time I move in, hopefully everything still there hahahaha...

See...full of cement and tiles...also uncomplete wiring..

Some of fan and lights I bought...

The stairs still di not have tiles...still have to use standing tiles...
I wish I can move in before the new semester starts..we'll see if I can do that....
No comments:
Post a Comment