Can't wait for sleepy head comment..after he commented on Datuk Lee appointment by DAP Penang state gov, this guy left Gerakan for good..Actually when I heard sleepy head comment on news last night that Datuk Lee should not accept the appointment to be a director for one of Penang state gov company, I already said to myself "If I'm in his shoes, I definitely leave BN for good"...Now, how many seats BN still have in Penang...hehehe..
Why we have idiots like this in our society?? All ketua kampung that was appointed by previous state gov were asked to resigned..and yet they use tax payers' money to keep paying the allowances...Few weeks ago, all previous Jawatan Kuasa Kampung (JKK) in Pakatan Rakyat lead states were asked to resign...BUT...they were appointed as JKKP..means, taxpayers have to pay the allowances for both JKK and JKKP..what the %&*#..
Serve selected people or serve the rakyat?? If they behave like this, I'm just afraid people will completely vote them out in the next general election...clean your shit!
No comments:
Post a Comment