
More pictures around Karlsruhe..Nothing much to tell..on the first day, snow in the morning...hehehehe...waaa...cold the whole day especially for the person not well prepared for winter season...it supposed to be spring...hahahaha...not my fault...I feel like Samyvelu when I keep saying not my fault hahahaha...of course it's my fault...I still think my body made of skin and fat only-no bone and meat so that I can stand cold environment hehehehe...nz joke...however, I did not realise my body adjusted back to Malaysia weather already...no matter how fat I am, I can't stand cold anymore...hahahaha...
People here eat bread the whole day...every street has at least 1 bakerei (German word)...and their bread was too hard for me but I guess it's good for digestion..how??? You can't swallow if you don't really chew it! hahahaha it's good right?? that's why they are thin!...breakfast provided at hotel..so, I normally had 'hard' bread, eggs, fruit...hmmm lunch provided by Bruker..this is the best part since they give us coupon so that we can eat whatever we like..as usual, only bread for me most of the day, with salad, fruits, juice etc...sometime with takeaway bread for dinner hahahaha....I couldn't find good restaurant to eat so I had bread for dinner as well...
Nothing much to say, Bruker treat us for dinner in pub..as usual, I vomit once I got back...I guess must be something wrong with the food..technically it's only grilled prawn with salad but....hmm...I better don't say the rest..thank God, everything was out before it becomes my darah daging...









No comments:
Post a Comment