Monday, 14 April 2008

Mission to Stuttgard

Why do I said mission to Stuttgard??? Even when I tried to get train ticket to Stuttgard at Karlsruhe main train station I already had problem...guess what when I spoke to people in the information centre he replied back in German hahahaha...how should I guess?? the same thing when I wanted to buy train ticket..the guy asked and answer me back in German...hahahaha...so, I just had to guess what they were trying to say..Thank God, I still manage to get to Stuttgard...

Frankly speaking, I'm not returning back to Stuttgard..It's such an industrial area...hehehe..the minute I got off the train I can smell 'oil'...remind me of machine or engine oil...Stuttgard is the main place for Mercedes though and I think for heavy vehicle industry as well. No wonder the city quite dirty....

People over there speak even less English compared to Karlsruhe...imagine, nobody can help me to buy tram ticket s-bahn to go around Stuttgard...hahahaha...I told them what I wanted but they keep speak to me in German...Finally, I sort out the machine by myself...

I stay in Bad Canstatt which is 1 tram stop from main Frankfurt city. In my opinion, I did not feel safe in Stuttgard or Bad Canstatt in particular...I can see policemen everywhere..Moreover, the people behave quite weird...or in other word they look like/ behave like drunk! screaming and shouting everywhere...should I say like factory operators compared with gov officers??? well, I believe they receive 'less' education compared to those in Frankfurt...what more should I say, there are a lot of Muslim around Bad Canstatt..I'm not saying Muslim behave like that...

In general, people in Stuttgard also similar with Karlsruhe..they like to spend time outdoor..so many people in theme parks, parks and garden..shopping wise, Stuttgard not bad..but with increasing Euro value, I think it's cheaper in Asian countries...Here are some pictures around Stuttgard..I save Mercedes Museum pictures for later! :-))

Waaa...my problem did not stop there...when I wanted to catch train to Frankfurt, the train was first delayed..all of sudden the sign change...next, on the board they said the train was cancelled and they made announcement in German! what the@#$%...!! so, I went to information counter and the guy announce something in German as well..Before I had chance to ask further, he left! hmmm, I asked somebody next to me..he seems good in English..Guess what, thank God I did not 100% trust him or else I might missed my train..His translation completely wrong..Luckily, I re-check and waited patiently..finally, the train arrived...the train just delay for 30 minutes and stopped at different terminal..the board just wrong...

In conclusion, even if you don't understand, you better look for information and second opinion..do not blindly trust people around you....the sky is the limit....beyond that, you have to spend a fortune! hahahaha











No comments: