Few days ago I received a call from HR from one electronic company..She called me because she needed my help to find Malay fresh graduates for engineer position in the company..Since I wasn't that familiar with this university status, I promised to get back to her..Guess what, after spoke to my colleagues seems like all 3++ pointer Malay graduates just not interested to join electrical and electronic company...I felt very embarrassed to call the company to tell them we just simply do not have Malay graduate that fulfill their criteria..what a shame...Today, the director of the company rang me..She was very surprised to hear the situation with our Malay graduate...very few of them in second class upper category and they just simply not interested! What can I say....
Sometimes..we just can't change the mentality...If you want easy job, go back to your hometown and fly kite!
2 comments:
hahahhaha.. once I was in that director's shoes. A great motivation for me to start a career in academia, and now I get to "slap" those kids.
hahahaha...I wish I can slap them as well...never mind, I try my best to change their mind...
Post a Comment