Monday, 14 April 2008

Training

Machines I would love to have :-))



Me, Taiwanese lady (Ya-Ching) and tutor in the middle
Am I short or they are tall?? :-D
Bruker


Siemen Industrial Park

This Topas software training was carried out by a lecturer from Vienna University..He's actually a trainer hired by Bruker..6 of us attending this course- 3 from Hungary, 1 from Switzerland, 1 from Taiwan and Me...waaa....the course getting harder and harder each day..I don't know how much I actually absorbed. It such an intensive course full day each day-theory and practical...can you imagine learn about crystallography everyday??? my head was nearly explode.....I emailed a friend of mine saying that I should not attend this course in the first place hahahaha....opportunity always come with responsibility..I'm not the one who blame others if I can't deliver...should I say 'somebody sabotage me'???:-))

We visited Bruker factory and see how every machine made of from scratch..surprisingly, the most important part in x-ray technology was not made by them....hmm...so, it doesn't matter if we buy from different company because the main parts come from the same company hahahaha...why should we spend that much money....? here are some pictures....

No comments: