Friday, 4 April 2008

night of fame :-)

About the night of fame, here are 2 pictures taken after the ceremony. 100 recipients for publication in top 15% international refereed journals, product category and teaching. The award was given by Yang Dipertua Negeri Pulau Pinang..Guess what, although I spent sometimes overseas I still not comfortable shake hand with Malay men...hahaha..It was obvious that night that I looked reluctant to shake hand with VC (my friend told me it was obvious)...hahahaha...I guess VC must be guessing who am I..barely see my face and I'm not interested to shake hand with him..I'm not Hadharian laa..hehehehe...

Few days after that, my face was in various newspapers Utusan, Kosmo and NST..nothing much, just USM congratulate us...the best thing Sheikh Muzaphar also received a certain award during USM graduation day, therefore his picture and mine was on the same page..hahahaha...I don't have to spend billion of RM....


Me with other award recipients from my school

Ladies only: From left, Dr Mariatti aka K/Ti, Me, Dean Prof Khairun and Dr Zuhailawati aka k/Zu

2 comments:

Zaidah M said...

Congrats, girl! Go get them!

Anonymous said...

Dr Khairun tu comel mcm hang jugak la , patut la takut confuse dulu hahhahahah... you go girl!