Tuesday, 15 April 2008

I'm going home...

ME in Frankfurt...Rome market

fuhh...after spending a week here, I'm more than ready to go home..I'm writing in Frankfurt...pronounce properly 'frank-fut'...Can't wait to go home tomorrow...nothing much to say coz I'm planning to post part by part of my trip..in conclusion, Germany is such a challenging place to travel if you don't speak German...especially out of Frankfurt!

I sort of almost 'give up' to speak English..If possible, I want to speak Malay hahaha..same thing, they don't understand! :-))

Well....wish me a good sleep tonight and safe trip home tomorrow...See you on Tuesday MALAYSIA...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ingatkan dah kena jual di Germany ;P. Welcome home pal.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.