Saturday, 22 November 2008

Shopping spree

It's long weekend this week-Saturday to Tuesday. In the first place I thought I should go
somewhere out of Paris. Since I did not plan properly, by the time I checked the train ticket was so expensive..So I decided not to..

What did I do? Finally managed to get my belated birthday present from Lafayette gallery. On my birthday this year, I stranded in front of Prefacture (immigration) here-something to do about my working permit. I felt like Bangla or Indon-such a long Q. We waited for 5 hours for nothing..Back to the story, I spent more than 3 hours in Lafayette gallery. So many things to see and yet are so expensive...jamu mata je la...window shopping. After that, I walked to Champs Elysees for another window shopping session. I went inside LV boutique this time but I did not buy anything. For me, like Zaidah said, "LV is so Siti Norhaliza"..I will try to convince myself at least to get an LV handbag before I go back hahaha...not now..Also, I went to several shops, but I was not in my shopping spree mood anymore...

A friend of mine showed me a blog about factory outlet here..yeah La Valee Village. The place is outside the city or 1 stop away from Disneyland Paris. Last week I studied about the place since I never took any train outside Paris city..I simply could not resist the temptation hahaha...Yesterday, even though the weather was not so good I went there..First challenge was to buy a ticket from a counter. I showed the guy a map..:-) easy huh...the stop called Val d' Europe, which is zone 5 from Paris city.

RAR A4: only take the train if the light is on..or else we'll definitely go elsewhere




























La Vallee Village




























As a 'shopperholic', I really enjoy the place..La Valee Village has more than 75 international brand shops/boutique e.g. Salvatore Feragamo, Nike, Dunhill, Polo Ralph Laurent, Lancel, etc...Price wise I would say at least 30% cheaper than buy it in Paris city..When I went there, in fact there was sale in Nike shop, the third thing I bought was charged 1 euro only. I settled with 1 jacket and 2 jumpers with saving 29 euro for the 3rd jumper. Also, I bought myself a nice Ralph laurent sweat shirt. waa...I don't remember the
price but I know there's no way I can afford it in malaysia or NZ hahaha...that's the whole story about my shopping spree week...Took me several weeks to write about it hehehe...

No comments: