Like other people, the main reason I visited Du Louvre museum is to see Monalisa portrait. Today is the first Sunday of the month so free for all, or else I would have to pay 9 euro :-) I arrived there quite early so the queue was not too bad. This museum is full of arts thingy including paintings, sculptures, crowns, etc..Name it from medieval to 1990s. To date, they have Pablo Picasso exhibition, so I have seen his work from sketch to real paintings. My personal view, most of the arts during that time was based on human anatomy. No wonder most of them end up being excellent scientists. Oh well, naked is part of art, so expect to see lots of naked sculptures or painting in this museum or Paris in general :-) . I took lots of pictures but there's no way I can upload all..
Here are some pictures:
Crowd to see Monalisa
Monalisa
Coronation Crown of Louis XV
Venus de Milo
Pablo Picaso exhibition
The winged Victory of Samothrace
1 comment:
Rabun bijik mata kalu selalu tgk picture macam nie......
Post a Comment