This street is famous among tourist, and locals (for window shopping-including myself) :-)The street is full of designer boutiques, just name it! Most restaurant or even side walk stalls sell food at incredibly expensive price...Champs Elysees is also suitable if we like to walk. As for myself I walked from 1 end to another end, which is from Arc du Triomphe to the Royal Museum DuLouvre-but a long walk! I would say nearly 1 hour..hehehe...either we love sightseeing or simply stingy to take metro, then we can walk. When I passed through this street, I chose to walk since I need to know my direction. I was not good at taking metro at that time. If I'm going again in the future, I will take a metro...aha..I may have to go again during Christmas sale hehehe...I would like to see any discount in LV boutique..
The street facing Arc du Triomphe

Some shops

LV boutique

Sape punya lamborghini ni parking situ..hehehe...

View-full of people

2 comments:
Kayron.. nk kirim LV gak..huhuuhu I once had a chance went into the boutique.. terasa cam org kaya seh... betul ni.. kalau ada sale... just pm me.. and have you went to the parfume nye shoppe???
Kayron.. nk kirim LV gak..huhuuhu I once had a chance went into the boutique.. terasa cam org kaya seh... betul ni.. kalau ada sale... just pm me.. and have you went to the parfume nye shoppe???Sorry post dua kali.. that's my other project..huhu
Post a Comment