Saturday, 15 November 2008

Sabar..

Bila sebut perkataan 'sabar' tu sendiri terasa macam meredakan tekanan darah. :-) mungkin gak untuk diri sendiri boleh digunapakai. Dalam masa seminggu lepas, kesabaran seakan-akan teruji. Terasa macam the whole world goes agains me..(lama tu je la kot blh guna Malay, then I found myself lost of the right words to say..)..I was a bit disstressed since last week, work wise. I did lots and lots of mistakes. As I always said, always learn from every single mistake. I was blamed for all those mistakes, so what?? Things happened, nothing I can do about it so why should I bother about it in the first place??

I did convince myself, it was part of life, part of learning process. Make mistake and learn from it. I in fact I said to 'the person', "hello, I'm not going to repeat the same mistake 10 times. If I do that again, I'll drink PpIX"..oh yeap, PpIX is a dye, if you have it in your body and expose yourself to light or sun, then your skin colour will change-almost like vampire hehehe...I don't take panadol or sleeping pills...

Berkat kesabaran (passionate), the result was amazing or much better than I expected. Most of important thing, allow ourselves to make some mistake so that when we have problem in the future we know how to deal with it..We cannot solve everything by reading..There are so many things that we can only learn by experience.

Life is to short to restrain ouselves from doing this and that...as long as we know where to stop..

No comments: