Life wise, yeah...I'm so happy. Yesterday I went to Indian supermarket at La Chapelle. So good, I found lots of my favorite stuff e.g. rendang flavour Indomie instant noodle..The first time I had it was in Invercargill NZ few years ago..I don't think we can find it in Malaysia though. Also, I manage to get soy source-kicap manis made in Indonesia. Besides kicap Kipas udang, I can live well with kicap manis Indonesian.. I thought I have to go to London to get kicap hahahaha....I can cook my favourite 'masak kicap' after this. Also, I found anchovies (ikan bilis)..I don't think I should talk about the price, I just say 1 to 1 in RM-meaning that those we can get RM3 in Malaysia expect to pat 3 euro (~RM15) here...:-)..
I will go again to that supermarket to get more stuff later e.g. Lingam chilli source...
My friend Tulip provoked me with her RM 1 nasi lemak. End up, I cooked nasi lemak for myself on Sunday hehehe..We in fact compared the nasi lemak RM1 in Malaysia, with nasi lemak in Qatar RM48, and home cooked nasi lemak Paris in facebook hahahaha...Economy wise, I think nasi lemak Paris should get the credit..I put some effort to cook it, but both Tulip and Aris just 'tunjuk' their nasi lemak..hahaha...no offend Tulip if you read my post hahahaha..
nasi lemak with sambal, telur goyang and ayam goreng masala..A bit of herbs are important to keep ourselves warm during winter..
This week, I've been busy planning my Christmas and New Year holiday. For now, I've booked return ticket to London to celebrate boxing day hahahaha...Still thinking if I should go to Brussel and Amsterdam during New Year..Or else, I can visit my friend in Germany and later go to Luxemburg..still thinking about budget...Anyway, I don't plan to become rich so I don't have to worry..hehehe...
**It's freezing cold out there-snowing...
2 comments:
hehe.. mana de aku provoke ko yon.. ko je yang tiba2 terasa tertekan tengok gambor nasi lemak singgit aku tu. aku letak utk member aku kat malaysia.. hahahah ko ngan aris yang terasa :P
Yuhuuu Yon..leh tak aku nak nyampuk gaks..hahaha..aku kat sini pun jumpa Indomie yg flavour nyer lain drp Msia...first time jumpa..aku cam..wah...heaven!!!at least ade la pilihan ..selain drp instant noodles made in pakistan yg aku selalu beli kat halal meat store tuh...:)
Post a Comment