Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Desperate move

What would you do if you are so desperate to save your ass?? I would suggest we are likely start kicking somebody's ass..hahaha...When we think we are safe enough then we tend to sit back and relax...I always believe this is typical human behavior. Thus, I don't feel offended nor do I feel harassed if I'm caught in this situation.

There are more important things around us; do the right things (although it might not suit others around you), savor every moment of our life (instead of keep complaining), use time wisely (well, sleeping and loitering still can be considered as appreciate free time..), and not to forget appreciate people around us (those people won't be with us for the rest of our life).

The only behavior that I simply could not tolerate for the rest of my life is people who think their time is the most precious, while others can always spare time for them. This kind of people can somehow push us like there is no tomorrow, and we simply can't be bothered to argue. Surprisingly, tomorrow can easily be the next day, and the next day and the next day...meaning that somebody stop kicking their ass already..hahaha...I always believe tomorrow will come either I like it or not. The only thing matter "Am I still around tomorrow??"

Hmm..I have no intention to fill in the gap. If you can read between the lines, then you know what am I talking about..

2 comments:

Zaidah M said...

No i don't read between the lines. It's hard enough to figure out the lines. Just come out and say it laaaah

kayron said...

hahaha sometimes it is good to speak in riddles..well, some things better left unsaid..