Sunday, 19 October 2008

A place call a home...

I took all these pictures just before I left my house the day I left for Paris..It was not easy decision for me to make all along. There are doubts each and every day. But somehow I was left with not much choice but to go with the flow.

I simply don't know what will happen in the future nor do I know if this is the best or the worst decision I ever made. Still, I believe sometimes we just have to do what we are supposed to do. My main concern of course to leave my family including my 90 years old Tok Wan, my career, my friends and last but not least my home. I'll never know if those important factors that I left will ever still the same when I go back next year. But, somehow I believe in fate. If I was mean to see something in a certain condition, then I absolutely will. I cannot simply go against God's will..

will my home still look the same after I go back next year??














This is my room on the day I left...will it ever look the same or will full of dust etc???














My hall..I did cover some furniture though...but will it ever in the same condition..




























My backyard, some of the veges can be eaten already..feel free to help yourselves..will it remain the same or full of grass after a year???














my prayer room (downstairs)-will it ever look the same???

No comments: