Tuesday, 21 October 2008
Honeymoon is over
ahaks, what can I say? Honeymoon is over before barely even start hahaha...although today is the first of my training, I would say 'get back to work'! Believe it or not, even this is the first day, I spent several hours in the lab already. Well, I came here a month late compared to my 2 colleagues. So, what else can I expect except to catch up asap..? Anyhow, I managed to visit a potential apartment for rent. Looks good but the price is quite high. About 5 minutes walk from the company though. If I manage to get that apartment then I can wake up at 8.30 am to be in the office at 9am. We are not allowed to arrive before 9am..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wahh.. u there already eh yon? hehe.. tak de sapa nak jaga rumah ko ke yon? upah le sesapa tengok rumah ko. tlg kemas2 rumah, sapu2 sikit.. kang nanti seksa nak mengemas.
anyway, good luck ler yon. lama tu.. dok sana. kalau ada rezeki, aku leh le simpan duit pegi sana. tapi kalau bab simpan duit... mm.. entah rasa nye akan fail sebelum waktu huhu.. so take care and have fun. selalu2 le update sini..
Post a Comment