Long queue to get to Eiffel tower..me?? no way I'm going to queue like that..hahahaha
Sunday, 19 October 2008
Eiffel tower
I test my capability to catch metro (train/tram) in Paris. Both of my colleagues taught me how to buy a ticket and how metro works the day I arrived. After I went to wet market, I took a tram to visit Eiffel tower, which is 2 stops away from my hotel..Not bad, I'm more than happy with my achievement...hehehe...my aim is to do 'Da Vinci Code' tour while I'm here ...here are several pictures around Eiffel tower. I did not go up though because the queue was just too long...I would say thousands of people were queing when I was there...Although I went there by myself, surprisingly lots of my pictures hahaha...meaning that so many people became my cameramen/women..hahaha...truely me...






Long queue to get to Eiffel tower..me?? no way I'm going to queue like that..hahahaha
Long queue to get to Eiffel tower..me?? no way I'm going to queue like that..hahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment