Wednesday, 22 October 2008

you want nano, I give you nano...

ahaks... among my colleagues the title of this post is our favorite slogan..We plagiarized this slogan from one of the extremely high self esteem professor a year ago. :-))..

Oh well, I work with nano particles, nano materials for years. When I came here, wahhhh the method simply not so familiar with me. Out of my league...Well, in my work before, most of the materials were for electronic application. Therefore, we did not care how hygiene, accuracy, precision, hazardous those chemicals to human..Out of no where I simply have to learn biology and chemistry..I would say what I work on until now is just not enough for me to do the work here. So many things to learn...

Before I came here, I said to MBC part of the work will be carried out in my school..yeah right, totally out for now...just simply impossible..The approach here is just not really for material engineers/scientists..hmm...not sure if my judgement is just too early....I repeat again I'm not a chemist!

*weather getting worst each day...I simply don't like autumn...wet and ugly hahahaha...

No comments: