Pictures je...hmmm blum ada mood nak menulis..cheers! All these pictures were also taken last weekend..weekdays, just impossible to walk around. By the time I came back from office, it's already dark...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wah, di kota cinta dah!!:-) Surely enjoying your views via this blog! Nano, hmmmm..silap2 balik Msia dah jadi mata empat..hehe
tau xpe, I'm not on holiday...more on push ourselves to the limit..I think I read more articles in this 1 week compared to the whole year after I obtain my PhD. Clear enough to describe my situation??
4 comments:
Wah, di kota cinta dah!!:-)
Surely enjoying your views via this blog!
Nano, hmmmm..silap2 balik Msia dah jadi mata empat..hehe
hahaha jgn tertipu k/zu, mmg mata 4 dah..yg lg 2 kat dalam hahahaha...
syoknya dok Paris.. I love Paris.. rasa soooo relax... lagi2 kalau holiday.. erk.. but u r not on holiday..hohoho
tau xpe, I'm not on holiday...more on push ourselves to the limit..I think I read more articles in this 1 week compared to the whole year after I obtain my PhD. Clear enough to describe my situation??
Post a Comment