When I was in nz, everything we traveled the first thing I look for was supermarket..hehehe..I guess now it becomes habit already. On my second day in Paris I went to a wet market close to my hotel. Of course I could not buy anything but I just need to survey around how those wet stuff are sold here..wahh...as I expected language was the main problem-macam itik ngan ayam..hahahaha...I only learned less than 5 French words to date..hahaha...oh well, their wet market just like ours e.g.Pekan Ahad in Titi Serong..Fish, meat, veges, flowers, clothes etc..Not much different but just different types compared to tropical country..Good value I learned over there is people queue to get every single stuff. There's no such thing like our pasar malam where everybody shouts..
This is how they sell meat..can you see how they hang those animal still with fur?? surprisingly they called themselves 'animal lover'...I don't think I will ever buy chicken if they hang chicken with fur like that..In that wet market, they hang everything with fur including chicken, duck etc...erk...so cruel to me...

Siput shell pun ada...we don't have to go to Sg dua that sell this siput at rediculous price..

Variety of fishes

Scenery the whole wet market

Variety of breads..
1 comment:
hohohoh dh sampai paris.. ada can la aku crik conference kt sana..;)
Post a Comment