The exam was good..at the same time I had to entertain so many unnecessary things....yeahh...with OBE auditing very soon, who can sleep well at night? Moreover, I gave a thought a lot on France thingy...another headache to think about it...oh yes, I submitted documents for visa processing. But, still so many uncertainties.. For me, unless we signed the agreement, then only it was appropriate to apply for visa. Somehow the company decided another way round...I guess they never think one of us might pull back...hahahaha...pity them if we suddenly pull back. As for myself, oh well, nothing much to lose even I step back.....hahaha...I'm not that workaholic in the first place...
What else make me so stress??? no paper in 1 year...really killing me..somehow I think I can even publish shit from overseas, but once we are in homeland we barely publish gold..hmmm..that's what I thought...anyway, I have reviewed 5 journals this year, only 1 manuscript was accepted with minor correction..Others, either major or re-write! In conclusion, I should not complain for got rejected hahahaha....who cares anyway....
1 comment:
alasan banyak betoi la isk isk isk. Pi la France bleh aku singgah masa balik kg aku nanti ;P
Post a Comment