Saturday, 28 June 2008

Why he should be kicked out...

First thing in the morning I read today was about the sacking of Unisel's VC by the MB...If I'm the MB, I would do the same. As a professional, he in fact failed to choose the right Pro Canselor-Rosmah?? Judging from his previous post as UM's DVC, people expected him to do better. However, he chose to be ass-kisser..now, here is the door...Around the blog people were asking for her credibility to be appointed as Pro Canselor...Not an academician, not a prominent businesswoman, not a 'Dr Siti Hasmah the second'..and yet she was appointed...What was her highest education to lead the university?

Probably, he should consult pro-canselor a.k.a first lady in waiting.

I believe the world is very close to the END. What ever mistake we make today, God will refund by CASH so that we can learn from our mistake...

No comments: