Sunday, 8 June 2008

finally move in...

Finally I move in my house although it's not complete yet...Not that I'm not patience enough, but I simply 'kopak' hahahaha..First night staying alone was a nightmare..I barely slept all night hahaha...not that I never stay alone, but the house seemed too big for myself hahahaha...I always imagine what happen in other 3 empty bedrooms, 2 empty bathrooms, and so on.....hahaha...simply scary when have to live alone hahahaha...

here are several pictures around the house...

Hall..with my workstation imported from Wang Kelian..hehehe.. Proof that I do some work at home
Other side of halland from other side..couch on that side can pusing-pusing...check my fish or watch TV..:-)My fish lor...3 of them committed suicide..Staircase..what a good exercise...try my best not to go up..or not to go down...hahaha
Now, I start to cook again..although I think I lose my touch already..hehehe...no money to upgrade my kitchen...Master bedroom..basically my room..On 2 rooms in my house have bed though..bring toto if you want to come..hahaha..My mini gym...for viewing ONLY...I repeat...VIEWING...barely use them, that's how I take care of myself...sayang oo bakar lemak...

7 comments:

Zaidah M said...

kayron!!! cantiknyaa rumah :) best apa duduk sorang2. that's why it is always important to have good neighbours. by 'good' i mean, they don't snoop at their windows to check out what time u balik rumah, and who you bring to your house, but caring enough to do something or inform you if anything happens. nanti aku sampai titiserong aku tumpang rumah ko noooo... :D

Anonymous said...

no problem, mai la...aku ada 3 bilik kosong...so far, my neighbors quite ok..blh la gosip2 kalau terserempak...

Anonymous said...

comfy nya umah mung..aku tgk katil besar tu..terlalu besar untuk sorang..betul idak..haha

Anonymous said...

pesal aku tulis url aku panjang beo gitu ek..hihi

Anonymous said...

k/Zie,

What are trying to say??
Hahahaha...aku blh pusing 360 degree atas katil tu..tu yg kena katil besar..

Anonymous said...

punya la banyak exercise mechine in the house, but... hehehe

Anonymous said...

Amboi-amboi mulut.....you dah ambil insurance mulut ke? hahahaha

Tu I beli zaman I baru balik...waktu tu ada lagi keinsafan...hahahaha