Sunday, 8 June 2008

back off or NOT to back off....

In life, sometimes we really have to make a difficult decision...Our decision sometimes not only affect ourselves but also community in general..In my case, if thing gets harder, I always think about 'fardhu kifayah' concept means 'orang lain buat, aku tak payah'...hahaha...this concept is always an excuse for not trying to involve in something new or push ourselves beyond our capability..hmmm...

Questions to myself:
- Do I have capability to do this?
- Do I have time to go through all these?
- Am I patience enough to start something completely new to me?
- How about if it does not work?

Answers to my questions:
- Well, if I never try then I will never know...
- whatever happen I have 24 hours a day, 365 days a year...everything depends on how I spend my time..anyway, I have time to post something on my blog :-D
- I guess, when we getting more mature (I don't want to say older), we become more patience...hehehe..probably very least hormone changes..
- If it does not work, assume that I do it for the sake of knowledge...

hmm...other incentives?? God knows the rest...I'm just trying to do my best..if everybody think it's fardu kifayah, and finally nobody do it, then it's a sin to the whole community..If there is somebody much better than me, more capability than myself, then I'm more than ready to back off...

No comments: