It is amazing to me when people keep expecting positive economic growth...hmm I think some people are playing around with numbers to show good management..In reality, what can you get from supermarket with RM100? Today went to Sungai Udang to buy some fresh seafoods. 1 snapper, 1 trevally and 1 kg of prawn cost me RM50. If in wet market, I may need extra RM20-30 to get those things. Imagine, if our income is less than RM1k, what can we eat? Economy still good?
Saturday, 28 June 2008
recession is around the corner...
Few months ago, I read somewhere 10 years cycle economic downturn won't happen this time around. Are we still believe in this? Let us go through some fact, when government increased the petrol price to RM1.92/litre, the global oil price was below USD70 per barrel. And now the price, as of today, already exceeded USD 141 per barrel..Can we still expect good economic growth this year? World's stock exchanges dropped very sudden yesterday...
It is amazing to me when people keep expecting positive economic growth...hmm I think some people are playing around with numbers to show good management..In reality, what can you get from supermarket with RM100? Today went to Sungai Udang to buy some fresh seafoods. 1 snapper, 1 trevally and 1 kg of prawn cost me RM50. If in wet market, I may need extra RM20-30 to get those things. Imagine, if our income is less than RM1k, what can we eat? Economy still good?
It is amazing to me when people keep expecting positive economic growth...hmm I think some people are playing around with numbers to show good management..In reality, what can you get from supermarket with RM100? Today went to Sungai Udang to buy some fresh seafoods. 1 snapper, 1 trevally and 1 kg of prawn cost me RM50. If in wet market, I may need extra RM20-30 to get those things. Imagine, if our income is less than RM1k, what can we eat? Economy still good?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment