I just simply don't have time to write these days since I'm attending 3 weeks course and have to visit my Tokwan at hospital..what a hectic life!
Yesterday, when I came back from Seberang Jaya, most petrol stations were full of cars :-D..Thank God, I already knew Pack-lah goin' to announce the new oil price yesterday so that I already fill up my car in the morning...the stampede much worst than before, I would say. Some petrol station, the queue can be up to 500 meter..imagine...Come to think of it, now I always spend around RM60 per week. After this, I need EXTRA RM30...although we still can afford it doesn't mean we are willing to spend that much..
My questions to the 'decision makers' up there:
Do they pay for:
1) Petrol ?
2) Road tax ?
3) Toll ?
and yet they still claim for travel allowances. First thing government should look into is to withdraw all ministers and JUSA allowances related to transportation. Then only they will understand our situation..If they are not in our shoes, how are they going to understand our need?
Or else, PACK-LAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment