Monday, 7 July 2008

for crying out loud....

Seriously, in the first place I thought I would like to write a short fiction about these cartoons...However, I just simply have to do something more important....Those around me should be able to guess the main reason I put up these cartoons...hahahaha....

Remind me of 'Ahmad Albab' movie, "kebahagiaan rumahtangga dan rezeki itu datangnya dari bapak".That was P. Ramlee time...I'm surprised in such modern society there are people who think they awarded 'rezeki' to others...talk behind our back without any hesitation..I wonder, how do you sleep at night??? hahahaha...It must be tiring to curse people in your dream aye???hahahaha...like I care.....




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talking about rezeki.
Does it have anything to do with the 'current issue' that we're facing now? :-D

KAR said...

nothing to do with the current issue..I think more like my personal issue...But, I guess there's must be a talk behind our back abut the current issue as well..I just simply don't care anymore...:-D

Zaidah M said...

waaa? i am clueless. never is good in reading between the lines. just tell me laaah! haiyaaa