
Some people might wonder why I post this title...Well, probably some people just simply don't realise how bad if we are too dependent on others...How about those 'others' kick you out? Not to mention if he's dead, which is beyond our control.
In life I believe we always have to at least learn to stand on our own-two-feet..I sometimes cried in my heart when I saw people just could not free themselves or their mind. I wonder how workers still dependent on their boss, students on lecturer/ teachers, but how about PhD holder on ex-supervisor??? That is soooooo ridiculous to me...
Although my relation with my supervisor was good, but I never became his 'free labour' a.k.a 'kuli' for whatever reason....(Am I right? those who knew me when I was there?)..My supervisor also always treated me with honour/ dignity, with very least barrier as student-supervisor.
What happen if we really dependent on others? I guess, till the end we will never survive in the real world..we will leave in our own world without knowing what is happening out there...And for sure very least improvement or advancement we can make...The worst thing is what others see in you...Unless we are blind then we can't see it...You are downgrading yourselves...! I always see is as an ass-kisser trying to survive...Always remember the life-time of an ass-kisser is very short...no doubt about it...
Yeah,,probably I was wrong..I always try to be self-sufficient, but I know when exactly I need somebody to support me...Thanks all...
No comments:
Post a Comment