:-)) what a joke! that was my impromtu act after I heard the 'sleeping beauty' wanted to change Malay's mind set...Remind me of the advice from the 1st Malaysia PM 'Do what I said, don't do what I did'...In other word, there is no such thing as 'kepimpinan melalui tauladan'....I think Malaysian will react 'Free your mind first, before talking about our mind' hahahaha...so pathetic!..
Anyway, we have to admit everything is VERY easy to say, but can we actually walk the talk? Or at least work the talk?..hmm...In general, there are so many things we wish we could change. However, we must wake up from sweet dreams to realise somehow we just can't do it...so, why bother to brag with something we simply not sure we can do it or not?
Some people keep talking about 'billions'....in reality rakyat hardly make thousands...
p/s: sometimes, I wonder how I'm stuck in idea from such strictly-NOT-a-GREAT-mind....:-)
1 comment:
weeeeell, don't know about Pak Lah, but I am hopelessly optimistic that we can change the mindset of our people. Don't know about MELAYU though, but MUSLIMS yes. Changing people's mindset is about changing their beliefs and values that have been ingrained in their roots, culture and traditions, that to change them, takes a very long time. persevere.. i trust that the new breed of MUSLIMS, embracing simple and accurate ISLAM is growing, insya Allah.
Post a Comment