Exco Terengganu dapat Mercedes ganti Perdana V6
KUALA TERENGGANU 19 Julai – Kerajaan Terengganu membelanjakan kira-kira RM3.43 juta bagi membeli 14 buah Mercedes E200 Kompressor untuk menggantikan Proton Perdana V6 Executive sebagai kenderaan rasmi ahli Majlis Mesyuarat Kerajaan Negeri (Exco) dan pegawai kanan kerajaan negeri.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This news ruined my Sunday morning after I read Utusan. I just can't believe how Terengganu's rakyat 'terlepas dari mulut harimau, terjun ke mulut buaya...' unbelievable...While rakyat keep keep complaining about price hike, these morons have guts to misused taxpayers' money....unbelievable...
Somebody in Utusan must really hate the current excos...This kind of news should not be on front page after all....let the drive Kompressor, while rakyat riding bicycle and motorcycle..defend yourself in the hereafter...
* Probably this is another good excuse for me to buy another car...What's wrong if I buy a car with money from my own blood and sweat...:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment