Friday, 24 August 2007

Diam tak diam..


At the airport with K/Afidah, Syahira, Sharon and Syaf

Classic pic with Sharon and Tun

Tengok mata diorang tu hahahaha...'Banjir' ke kak?


Last kopek 'menjilat jari' fried chicken hahahaha


Abang Ghulam and K/Ton's house


Auntie Fatimah's house


BBQ at Auntie Priska's house


Diam tak diam, I came back more than 3 months already...so fast...Still feels like yesterday..hehehehe..still can feel the weather, the people there, although I never think of going there again hahahaha...I haven't downloaded pictures at Syahira's place though..To those involved in farewell gathering and last kopek party, again, thank you very much.



Today, I completed 3 months out of 7 years service in USM. hehehe...not bad though, I finished one class for 2007. From today onwards, I think I will have more time to concentrate on research, and of course do lots of marking...

1 comment:

the enigmatic syaf said...

Kasik credit sket kat personal photograher tercanggih hang ni hehheheh