Saturday, 25 August 2007

My new toys....

Ahaks....here are pictures of my new toys....Most of my friends laugh when I told them I bought these :-D


Treadmill and exercyle. Those abs trimmer and gymball were from NZ


My toys in my bedroom

My justification, since the past 3 months I barely have enough exercise..First, of course my routine work in which I finished work after 6pm. It's too tiring to go for exercise after work. Second reason was uncomfortable gym in USM. Of course the gym was not well equip compared to UoA. Moreover, very few exercise gadgets there or in bad condition. They were not well maintained. Probably , it's not our lifestyle here...:-) In the first place, I still make time to go for a jog, play netball or squash. However, nowadays it's almost impossible to make time to do so...

A couple of weeks ago, me and my friend went for PC fair in PISA Penang. As expected, the traffic was a nightmare to go back. We decided to detour Queens Bay Mall. That's how I decided to invest in treadmill. At that time, they had promotion-buy treadmill get an exercycle and slimming belt for free. It was quite a good bargain although I actually paid extra to upgrade the exercycle. The one for free was not my taste and too far from gym specs..hehehehe...

Now, I have enough equipments in my bedroom, treadmill, exercycle, abstrimmer and gymball (which I bought in NZ)..Next on the list will be a set of dumbbell...hahahaha


To date, I can't be sure either I really make a good investment or not. Of course I don't have time to exercise everyday, but I still make efforts to exercise several times in the morning. My main point is I would rather spend my money for a good purpose rather than save the money for God knows why... For me, I prefer to have all those things even if I don't use it. If something goes wrong with me in the future I know it's not because I'm too stingy!

*Kuna said my treadmill looks like Ferrari car hahahaha

No comments: