It's unbelievable to learn about Bob Woolmer, Pakistan Cricket coach death a day after Pakistan team lost in cricket world cup 2007. I watched Pakistani reaction on Fox news after Pakistan team lost the game on that day. A few hours later, they announced Bob Woolmer dead. Was it coincidence??
As an average citizen, I follow what's on prime news. I'm surprised to see how Pakistani reacted after their team lost- very emotional including burn flag. Moreover, the rumours about fixing match on Cricket World Cup make me sick. Even worst when the coach was killed. As a muslim, I hope Pakistani are not involved in all allegations. I can imagine, if any of those involved Pakistani or Muslim in particular, I would expect Western country will blame 'Muslim' in general.
With ongoing problems in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran and Syria, we don't need another issue for the 'west' to blame muslim...
No comments:
Post a Comment