Sunday, 13 February 2011

Jalan jalan makan makan

Jalan jalan Penang with me of course was fulfilled with food..food...and food.. I'm not a good GPS/ google map to begin with..:-) Me and Marina started our day at Nasi Kandar Kayu next to Vistana hotel. After that with the help of Garmin GPS we managed to find P. Ramlee House-the very first time I've been there..Thanks to promotion about this house on TV or else of course I don't know about this house.

The house was nicely kept with a small museum next to the house. Unfortunately we were not allowed to take pictures in the museum. The museum housed musical instruments, old pictures of P. Ramlee and friends, typewriter, and his favourite clothes..His house was a typical kampung's house-1 bedroom house with veranda..I like the bathroom and toilet :-D very classic...hehehe..



Berangan atas tangga hehehe

Marina get ready nak pi jamban hahahaha
Bathroom-zaman dolu dolu...:-D

Me in front of P. Ramlee's house
Pose with camera... LOL
Another highlight is Nasi Kandar Line Clear. The place was not so hygiene but the taste is a thumbs up...I like ayam kicap and telur sotong with mixed gravy.

Telur sotong yg besar..nyum...nyum...Perghhh..penuh pinggan beb...

1 comment:

Marina said...

penuh nye pinggan kau kekekeekeke :p