Sunday, 6 February 2011

CNY get 2gether..in Perlis

"Kingsland ave get 2gether"..that's what I would like to call the gathering..LOL..Myself, Nora and Kuna were housemates when we were in NZ back in 2004..Oh dear ages already, I feel slightly 'more matured' :-)
Makhluk 2 org ni mengelat dok jauh2 nak bg nampak slim hahaha

Typical me, every time I go to Perlis, I opt for pulut ayam at Padang Besar. This time, the chicken was quite small compared to the last time I had it. Probably due to too many people..not too bad though..

We also went to Gua Kelam..again a bit unlucky because they have electricity problem..again my main purpose was only to revisit the place some MRSM students washed our clothes back in 1990s due to water shortage hahaha..still remember bus full load of students head to Gua Kelam to wash clothes hahaha



Again this trip full of 'eat and eat and eat' activities....what more...?? makan, gosip, tido...

Sunset at Kuala Perlis
Tgk size kerang tu
nora play with her ABC

The gathering was continued at my place in Taman Sinar, again with full of "eat, watch Korean drama, gossip, sleep activities...:-D..

It doesn't really matter what we do..what really matter is we can allocate time for each other..as Seri once remind me, when we get older it is not easy to find new friends that will be our good friends 4ever...Those who still stick with us through ups n down, insyaallah they will be with us forever..

No comments: