Friday, 18 February 2011

Bring ur butt bebeh...

Finally I manage to bring my butt to the gym, although I don't know how long would it last :-D
Never say never, at least I made an effort to do so. On the first day there I was taught by a personal trainer. By the end of the session, he said to me seemed like I was so familiar with most routines including cardio and stretching...I just laughed and told him I went to the gym before, which I stopped nearly 4 years ago. 4 years...(I was younger back then).

I have to admit, here is not NZ, nor Paris, so I do not expect much. Thank goodness the gym was divided into 2 sections 1 side for body builders freak (wink) and another side for A-Joe (average Joe)..hahaha..Most people are average, not those slim and sexy figures hahaha..Yeah, in away this kind of environment does make me feel more comfortable. Now I wonder am I afraid of competitors ???hahaha I guess I just need to get myself fit. With my knee injury I don't think I would be able to jog around at least not for another year. In this gym I can choose low impact cardio machines to target certain muscles. No more lame excuses except lazy..

We'll see how long I can commit..having said that I already paid for a year membership. I hope this is a good investment, not flush the money down the drain..Chaiyoook cik K-ron....


No comments: