Friday, 5 December 2008

Facebook fever

why I barely post anything in a week or two?? hehehe...Since, I came here I started my facebook using my full name. So, if you have facebook, you are welcome to add me. In fact upload lots of photos and activities in my facebook coz facebook is simpler than this blog..or is it just my excuse??? I just try to save some time....

Surprisingly using facebook, I met lots of long loss friends-could be more than 10 years I think...Out of no where, I came to know I have lots of friends in Europe and UK..hehehe...makin panjang la langkah....

This week is another hectic week per se..Had meeting with our sponsor, had breakfast meeting with Dato' CEO, chase USM for medical insurance, went twice to Malaysian embassy to translate my birth certificate and the most important thing tomorrow I have to go again to prefacture for work permit...Seriously I need a luck for this. The last time I went there, I waited for 5 hours before I was told nothing can be done...I really hope things will be much smoother this time....

2 comments:

tulip said...

aku dah kata dah.. guna fesbuk kan ke senang? hahahahah

Nisa said...

like ur blog!
now im one of ur follower.ahaha.
well.no doubt fb is great ;p