Sunday, 4 May 2008

heading to South Korea

I'm heading to South Korea today for a meeting in a research institute in Busan..Actually, I don't think I really want to go since I just came back from Germany few weeks ago...I haven't even completed my report from previous visit! arghhh...I just don't know why I should go...the main reasons are to support my colleague to find a suitable project to start up collaboration....and second, my colleague arranged for everything including funding for my trip...I just hope this trip will have outcomes..or else it will be a waste of taxpayers' money...:-((

Anyway the trip is too short, we will spend only 2 nights over there since we have to come back for exam board meeting...really rush..and so many work to do..I have to bring over a master thesis which I just received 2 days ago, and I have to provide a report a day after I come back from Korea..and the viva will be on the same day I have my other compulsory course...see..life sucks...hehehe....

1 comment:

Zaidah M said...

wow! how i wish i NEVER have to leave student life. never say never! :)

Enjoy! korean silk satu kak! kaler merah. thanks! :P