Monday, 12 May 2008

Sometimes we just need a little push...

My first batch FYP students finished their project completely last week..Of course, I realized sometimes I gave them a hard time. I always believe they can do their best so that I keep pushing them to strive the best in them. I'm glad majority of them are 3 pointer students so lots of job offer waiting for them already..Although it's difficult time for me to look for RA or potential master student, I'm glad all of them are marketable...

I thank all of them for good results...some are publishable, some need extra works that my RA will continue during this semester break. I think I taught them more on how to survive in the real world which they can't get anywhere else...

Here is part of the email from one of my student:-)

Dear Dr,

A million Thanks I send to you Dr! For everything you've done. I'm so so so glad to have you as my supervisor~~
I was being lazy at the beginning... You asked me one question: 'When only you want to start your FYP??', that I stil remember until now. B'cos of this question, I decided to put all effort and strive to the best! And today, finally Im grad, thank you Dr for your patient, your wisdom and your support~! I can't imagine if you never ask me that question...Hahahaha~~~

sincerely,

No comments: