Wednesday, 20 February 2008

wake up call...

Few weeks ago, all staff in my school was forced to take blood test..I always worry about my sugar level since my mom has diabetes...my sugar level was far below the warning level..however, my cholesterol level was very close to the borderline...Of course I can easily blame it on unhealthy diet, lack of exercise etc...I was given 3 months before the next check up..I was advised to control my diet, increase exercise from 2-3 times a week to 4-5 times a week..don't know if I can find time to do this...

Well, at least it's a wake up call to me...after my colleague passed away last few months, most of us started to take care of our health..live a healthy life...appreciate every single day because life is toooo short!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuyooo... blood test? Free ke? So, have you increased your exercise routine? Gone vegetarian? How about taking Apple Cider Vinegar every morning on empty stomach? Or take Omega3. Should help. Jaga diri baik2 ya. :)

Anonymous said...

hehehe I only insaf for a week...hahahha...after I heard my friends also failed the blood test, everything back to normal hahahaha...Good vegetarian? are you kidding? Malaysia maaa...where can we get fresh/good vege or fruits...all kecut already hahahaha