Wednesday, 6 February 2008

When doors and walls talk...

First and foremost I just don't get it why people think I'm the decision maker..hellooooo....I'm soooo junior, I never bother to make decision except for myself...I just don't get it....

I was so surprised when some people thought I'm the one who did not include them in the school programme. The main reason was "I was the committee member to prepare the document". I did not 'volunteer' to be the committee member in the first place. I did not even put my name in the proposal...I just didn't get it when people who did not want to contribute in the first place have guts to say such things..behind my back!

My challenge to them, read the document thoroughly if you can find my name anywhere in the document! I'm just 'kuli' ..unknown person who do the work without acknowledgment :-)...well..next question would be "why new staff like me involves in the project?"..The answer is "because I was the one who willing to do all 'balaci' works"...We were given less than 24 hours to submit the paper work. Of course we only submitted what we already had in hand. Why it's becomes controversial behind my back ONLY when we receive the money? Why would they argue about my capability to do this project? The project it self is directly related to my PhD work...Who are you to argue with me when you never ever been to lab??? My next challenge would be: repeat your final year project by yourself to prove your capability in research!

Remember, 'what' we have today are temporary gift from God..anytime, we can lose them...Appreciate what we have, don't complaint on what we don't have..it doesn't make any different by complaining....I'm so 'ikan bilis' to compete with...let DEWA compete among them, but please leave us (the ikan bilis) alone...can jaws satisfy himself by eating ikan bilis???

1 comment:

Zaidah M said...

puan ttserong. takkan tak mahir lagi culture bolehland. if you cannot go to the top, stop others from going there.. and that includes all the ikan bilises.

the walls can hear. from all corners. i would like to say the truth will prevail eventually, tapi you have to take risks! huhuhu. jgn jadik ikan bilis lah. jadik BULLDOZER!! haha.

all the best girl!